Tuesday, September 12, 2006

RE:Discover

This summer was a time of real rediscovery of myself and who I really am. I went through periods where I was feeling ever emotion I think a person can possibly have. Fear, depression, happiness, sadness, joy, et. al. It was a really eye opening time, and I discovered that through all these emotions, God was there with me. It is really humbling to realise that as insignificant as I am on a universal scale, the Creator of everything cares about how I feel. Its simply amazing. It was also really interesting because I started writing poetry again. I love poetry and the freedom it gives to express how you feel, so much of the poetry I write now has been influenced by my summer. SO, if I start randomly posting poetry, you now know the reason :).

Walk good,
Michael
-----------------------
By the grace of God
Job.33.23-28

2 comments:

  1. True that man. It's awesome to know theres a loving God who knows and cares about you. This summer was really interesting for me too. Post some poetry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that we all love your poetry. Come on, me (twitch) and chip it loved it all! I couldn't stop thinking about it all summer. I have to say that this summer changed many lives of both the campers and the leaders/staff! I am glad that you were one of the many! I am glad that you are growing in Him daily. Keep on writing it out!

    ReplyDelete