Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Some Switch and Wisdom

Long time, no post...

But I have been busy.

For those of you who live on another planet, Switchfoot played in Toronto last Wednesday at the Koolhaus. And I was one of the privileged who got to go see them. OH YEAH! Switchfoot is pretty much my fav band, and really the first band I listened to (I don't count solo artists as bands...). They are great on CD. They are ama-za-zing live! The warm up band being really terrible made them seem even better than they would have been anyway (Copeland is terrible live... very boring, very stiff) I really can't describe how great it was. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'll put up some pics instead.


Jon Forman pointing out at the swirling, screaming masses...



Various shots of the band, the last of which was taken as they finished performing Only Hope and launched into Dare You to Move, pretty much my two fav songs by them...

In other news, I'm pretty much in a bit of pain right now... y'know having my wisdom teeth removed and all... I've heard stories about how bad it could be, but I wasn't quite ready for this... in a word OWWWWWWWWWWW!!! So I have been refraining from opening my mouth and stuff like that. But I will survive... what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger and all that jazz... :D

All for now

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment