Friday, June 29, 2007

An Update

I'm not actually supposed to be posting this.
 
Really I should be on a train (or at least, getting off the train by now...) to Montreal. I am supposed to be spending the next six weeks in Quebec working at a camp (I'm still not sure what I'm going to be doing...) and learning french. FON. I am actually excited for it, however it has been delayed by the Aboriginal Day of Protest and the fun time of having the railways blockaded. Sweet, eh? So, I'm leaving sometime tomorrow, but I don't know when.
 
Exams are over (obviously) and therefore the school year is finished for yet another year. While that is exciting, there is a bit of a bitter pill that goes along with it. My music tearcher, who is also my absolute favourite teacher, has taken a job at another school in Bowmanville. The band didn't find out 'till yesterday at our band breakfast. There were lots of tears on her part and on the part of others in the band. The school isn't going to be the same without her. However, we are getting a new teacher/conductor and that will be an adventure.
 
Its long weekend time. I'm going to be in Quebec for Canada Day, which the sepratists will surely make interesting...

I'm out,
Michael
________________________________

Brother in Arms
Proverbs.17.17
 

No comments:

Post a Comment